So as you can see I didn’t post anything else about my school as I planned earlier. It was much busier and the long days (although flew by) exhausted me quite a bit.
We had a lot of homework which is normal I guess if you only go to school every once in a while (our next session is 6 weeks from the first one).
I think my embroideries are quite okay but this sewing thing takes some practice. Also apparently I picked a bit too fine fabric as it made my work even more difficult.
I’ll now try to picture my knitting samples. They are different types of casting on. I’m also mentioning that our maximum size for needles is set for 1.5mm. I have no idea how that would be good for practice. I’m a slow knitter an this size limit is no help!
Anyways, here they are, extremely shy and curling up so you probably can’t even tell what’s going on. They were actually all supposed to be white and red but I ran out of both. We’ll see if I’ll pass with my oh-so-wrong colours.
I have also made drawings and more theoretical stuff but that’s not so nice or interesting to share (not that my sewings or knittings are).
Mõned koolitööd siin. See pole kindlasti kõik, kuna osa veel tegemata ja osa liiga igav, et jagada.
Nagu näha pole õmblemine mu tugevamaid külgi. Väidetavalt oli mu kangas ka natuke liiga õhuke ja õrn sellise katsetöö jaoks.
Kudumid on ka imetillukesed ja rulli keerduvad. Need siis looduste näidised. Vahenditeks 8/2 lõng ja max 1.5 mm vardad. Kõik peaks veel olema ka valge ja punasega, a mul said mõlemad otsa. Eks näis, kas mu totaalselt nii valed värvid läbi ka lähevad.