Once again I wanted it to be as simple as possible an in this case – tiny as well. I made it using a 3mm crochet hook and it measures up about 6cm, the width is about 1,5 – 2cm.
I attached a key ring chain to it in order to make it usable as well.
You will need tiny amounts of yellow, blue, grey and black yarn + some filling and an eye or two. The key ring chain is optional.
Make your own Mini Minion like so:
1. Using yellow single crochet 6 into magic circle
2. single crochet 2 in all stitches around (12 st in total).
3. – 8. single crochet around (12)
9. single crochet around changing colours like this: 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 3 yellow, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 blue.
10 – 12. single crochet in blue around (12)
13. single crochet all stitches together around (6)
14. using black yarn single crochet around in back loops only (6)
Using yellow yarn chain 3 and finish off, make two like this.
Attach them as hands on the sides of the body (in the 1 yellow between the blues on row 9). I only sew the hands from both ends so the middle part is kind of just floating.
Wrap a little black yarn around the bottom parts of the hands to make gloves.
Place the eye or eyes.
Chain long enough strip with grey yarn to fit around the eye and sew it in place. In case of two eyes make that double.
Chain long enough strip with black yarn to reach from one side of the goggle(s) to the other. Sew it in place.
TIP! If you don’t have such black and white wiggly eyes or anything similar you can use pieces of black and white felt instead!
Don’t forget to tuck all the tail ends inside!
Now you have made start with your own little minion army!
PS! Feel free to click the “+follow” button on this page and the “Like” button here (also a little game going on there) to keep an eye on what’s new!